Welcome to the Valley District!
We hope you find this page helpful. If there is something you would like to see here or if you find something in error, please contact the Valley District Webmaster, Rusty Nelson.
- For specific assistance or questions about your Scouting Unit, please contact your Unit Commissioner. If you do not know who your Unit Commissioner is, please contact Toby Williams, Valley District Commissioner or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about a District Event(s) not listed on this, please visit the 'District Committee' page under the 'About' tab above and contact the appropriate person.
- For specific assistance or questions about Advancement (including Eagle Scout Advancement, Eagle Scout Advisors & Merit Badge Coleege) please contact Chuck Sherman, or visit the 'Advancement' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about Training, please visit the 'Training' page on the tab above, or contact Mike Bonfiglio.
- If you would like to make an announcement or have questions about the Valley District Roundtable, please contact Donna Carmichael, or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
2015 Valley District Cub Scout Day Camp
Exciting New Location & New Dates for 2015!
Join us for another year at the Valley District Cub Scout Day Camp! We are very excited about our new location for the 2015 Day Camp: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge! No other Day Camp in the entire Denver Area Council has real live buffalo at their Day Camp site! Your Pack doesn't want to miss out on Day Camp this year!
- Dates: July 7th - 10th, 2015
- Time: 9:00am -3:30pm
- Location: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
Contact: Jamece Sanders or Amy Bracy, 2015 Day Camp Program Directors
More details on the 2015 Cub Scout Day Camp to follow. The Day Camp Staff will contact registrants as we get closer to July with more information for parents & Adult Leaders.
The Great Valley 2015 District Pinewood Derby
Valley's 2015 District Pinewood Derby is the race of the year!
The top 5 Pinewood Derby racers of every unit come together to face off in our derby!
The event is $10.00 per racer. Must be a registered Scout.
The race will be held at the Adams County Fairgrounds:
- 9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO 80601
Check-in and Weigh-in is from 9:00am - 10:00am. Race starts at 10:30!
For more information email or call Dawn Benson at 720.933.9325.
Resources and Tools
Visit our Comissioners page for information on Unit Service and Roundtable.
Visit our District Committee page for Disrtict Committee information and contacts.
Visit our Training page for information on Valley District Leader Training.
Request an Eagle Advisor here.
Find Us On Facebook and Twitter
We are continuously seeking to improving our communication to the volunteers of the Valley District!
Visit the Valley District Facebook page and be sure to like our page!
Visit the Valley District Twitter @ValleyDAC to get the latest information from us.
Questions and Comments
Submit any questions or comments about the Valley District.