Welcome to the Valley District!
We hope you find this page helpful. If there is something you would like to see here or if you find something in error, please contact the Valley District Webmaster, Rusty Nelson.
- For specific assistance or questions about your Scouting Unit, please contact your Unit Commissioner. If you do not know who your Unit Commissioner is, please contact Mike Zopes, Valley District Commissioner or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about a District Event(s) not listed on this, please visit the 'District Committee' page under the 'About' tab above and contact the appropriate person.
- For specific assistance or questions about Advancement (including Eagle Scout Advancement, Eagle Scout Advisors & Merit Badge Coleege) please contact Chuck Sherman, or visit the 'Advancement' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about Training, please visit the 'Training' page on the tab above, or contact Mike Bonfiglio.
- If you would like to make an announcement or have questions about the Valley District Roundtable, please contact Donna Carmichael, or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
2015 Fall Sign-up for Scouting Nights & Recruitment Training
Miss the first training on July 21? We have one more opportunity!
Its time for Fall Recruitment! Join us as we learn more about how to make our Sign Up for Scouting Nights as successful as they can be so that we make sure EVERY boy has the opportunity to participate in Scouting!
When: Tuesday, August 4th, 6:30p.m.
Where: Summit Grove LDS Building, 3501 Summit Grove Parkway
This document is a proven plan & a great resource for your Cub Scout Pack Committee when planning your fall Sign Up for Scouting Nights -- be sure to use it! Download it here!
Order you Sign-up for Scouting Night materials here!
Valley District Merit Badge College Coming Soon!
Saturday, November 14, 2015
The Annual Valley District Merit Badge College will be held at Front Range Community College. Classes are on a 'First Come, First Served' basis so the earlier you register, the more likely you'll be able to sign up for the merit badge classes you want! Online registration is coming soon and more details are to come.
Are you looking for a great way to fund that exciting year of Scouting you just planned? Popcorn is a great way to make Scouting happen this year! Please make sure to sign your Unit (Pack, Troop, Team, Crew or Ship) to sell Popcorn by filling out this form!
Find out more detailed information about Popcorn!
Make sure someone from your Unit attends one of the Denver Area Council Popcorn Kick-offs:
||Popcorn Orientation #1 Dicks Sporting Goods Park RSVP Today
||Popcorn Orientation #2 South Suburban Parks & Rec Family Sports Dome RSVP Today
Resources and Tools
Visit our Comissioners page for information on Unit Service and Roundtable.
Visit our District Committee page for Disrtict Committee information and contacts.
Visit our Training page for information on Valley District Leader Training.
Request an Eagle Advisor here.
Find Us On Facebook and Twitter
We are continuously seeking to improving our communication to the volunteers of the Valley District!
Visit the Valley District Facebook page and be sure to like our page!
Visit the Valley District Twitter @ValleyDAC to get the latest information from us.
Questions and Comments
Submit any questions or comments about the Valley District.