Welcome to the Valley District!
We hope you find this page helpful. If there is something you would like to see here or if you find something in error, please contact the Valley District Webmaster, Rusty Nelson.
- For specific assistance or questions about your Scouting Unit, please contact your Unit Commissioner. If you do not know who your Unit Commissioner is, please contact Toby Williams, Valley District Commissioner or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about a District Event(s) not listed on this, please visit the 'District Committee' page under the 'About' tab above and contact the appropriate person.
- For specific assistance or questions about Advancement (including Eagle Scout Advancement, Eagle Scout Advisors & Merit Badge Coleege) please contact Chuck Sherman, or visit the 'Advancement' tab above.
- For specific assistance or questions about Training, please visit the 'Training' page on the tab above, or contact Mike Bonfiglio.
- If you would like to make an announcement or have questions about the Valley District Roundtable, please contact Donna Carmichael, or visit the 'Commissioner' page under the 'About' tab above.
Valley 2015 Cub Scout Winter Adventure
Join us March 7, 2015 at Tahosa High Adventure Base - 173 County Road 96, Ward, CO 80481. This is always an exciting event - don't miss out!
There will be lots of fun activies this year, including:
- ice fishing
- snow sledding
- broom hockey
- scout skill instruction
- crafts and games.
All Cub Scouts and their families are welcome! The cost is $10 per person (Youth & Adults). Each person will recieve lunch & a commemorative patch.
For more information email or call Darrell Fuller 303.427.1860.
Valley 2015 District Recognition Dinner
Each year, the Valley District presents recognition awards to adult volunteers for their outstanding service to the youth of our community. The nominee’s attitude toward and cooperation with the unit, Ordfer of the Arrow, district, and the council are all taken into consideration for these awards.
Nominations should be made on the correct form (see below to download or complete online) and submitted to the Council Service Center before the cutoff date specified below. In addition to the information requested on the nomination form, nominations may also include any other materials that support the nomination.
The recipients are then honored and the awards will be presented at the annual Valley District Recognition Dinner:
- April 11th, 2015, 6:00pm
- Westminster LDS Building, 13370 Lowell Boulevard, Broomfield, CO 80020
- The cost of dinner will be $15.00
Download the nomination form here.
Complete the online version of the nomination form here.
Download the list of past award recipients here. (This list is sorted by the year the award was recieved).
Valley District award nominations are due to Kelli Licata no later than March 16th, 2015. You may direct any questions concerning nominations for these awards to Kelli Licata.
2015 Valley District Cub Scout Day Camp
Exciting new location & new dates for 2015!
Join us for another year at the Valley District Cub Scout Day Camp! We are very excited about our new location for the 2015 Day Camp: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge! No other Day Camp in the entire Denver Area Council has real live buffalo at their Day Camp site! Your Pack doesn't want to miss out on Day Camp this year!
- Dates: July 7th - 10th, 2015
- Time: 9:00am -3:30pm
- Location: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
Contact: Jamece Sanders or Amy Bracy, 2015 Day Camp Program Directors
More details on the 2015 Cub Scout Day Camp to follow. The Day Camp Staff will contact registrants as we get closer to July with more information for parents & Adult Leaders.
Resources and Tools
ScoutSource has been created to support the many volunteers who are so integral to the Scouting Program. You will find that ScoutSource is your one-stop shop for all of the resources available to assist you in your Scouting efforts. Go to ScoutSource!
Visit our Comissioners page for information on Unit Service and Roundtable.
Visit our District Committee page for Disrtict Committee information and contacts.
Visit our Training page for information on Valley District Leader Training.
Request an Eagle Advisor here.
Find Us On Facebook and Twitter
We are continuously seeking to improving our communication to the volunteers of the Valley District!
Visit the Valley District Facebook page and be sure to like our page!
Visit the Valley District Twitter @ValleyDAC to get the latest information from us.
Questions and Comments
Submit any questions or comments about the Valley District.