Timberline District Committee
The District Committee is comprised of community resources to support your unit. These volunteers and leaders from the District ensure that Timberline is able to provide key resources and important programs to our Scouts and Leaders.
Contact Jim Moss, District Chairman, with questions, comments, or information on the Monthly District Commitee Meeting.
The mission of the Commissioner staff is to facilitate discussions and provide resources to units.This group of experts operate as unit development consultants. They are charged with contacting unit leadership on a monthly basis just to see how things are going. Unit leaders should get to know their commissioner and seek their advice.
Commissioner meetings are the Last Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM at the Dartmouth Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Building, 9227 W Dartmouth Place, Denver, Colorado.
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to a Scouting event where your own youth were not directly involved?
- Do you believe in the magical spirit of Scouting?
- Is Scouting a way of life, not just an extra-curricular activity?
- Do you find that the busier you are, the more you really get done?
- Are you ready to share your Scouting experiences with others?
If you answered YES to any one of the above questions, you might have the Commissioner qualities that are desired. To find out more about Commissioner Service in the Timberline District, please contact District Commissioner Steve Yexley or call (303) 506-9210.
Cub Scout Commissioners
Boy Scout Commissioners
Tim Purvis Tim.Purvis@scouting.org