Youth Protection Training (Y01)
Youth Protection is designed to help you keep our youth safe from abuse. You will learn the Boy Scouts of America's Youth Protection Guidelines, signs of abuse, and how to report suspected abuse.
At the end of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Help protect our youth members by rigorous use and enforcement of the Youth Protection Policies.
- Inform our leaders of the BSA’s Youth Protection Policies.
- Maximize the protection of children by promoting prompt reporting of suspected abuse and violations
- of Youth Protection Policies.
- Familiarize key leaders with BSA’s Youth Protection resources and their intended use in unit programs.
Greg Holt at 303.369.9934
Denver Stake Center (Yale and Monaco)