Unit and Adult Leader Area
Welcome to our unit and adult leader area. Your unit has chosen the Trail's End popcorn sale as its major fundraising activity for the year. By selling Trail's End popcorn not only will your unit be able to raise all the money it needs so that you can have a GREAT, FUN year but your Scouts can also earn AWESOME prizes just by selling!!
Spend some time looking through this site. You will find all kinds of great information. Contact us if you need more information.
- August 1 & 15 - Orientation Extravaganza
- August 20- Deadline for units to place Show N Sell order
- September 8 - Show 'n Sell popcorn pick up by volunteers
- October 8 - Door to Door popcorn sale online ordering opens
- October 18 & 19 - Deadline for returns - 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Graebel (anyone with more than 5 cases to return)
- October 22 - Deadline to order Door to Door popcorn
- November 2 & 3 - Door to Door distribution
- November 28 - All popcorn payments are due, must be in office to qualify for bonus
Sign your unit up for this year's popcorn sale online or complete the form and send it to our office.
Trail's End Popcorn Information
The online popcorn system allows your unit to order its popcorn and prizes online. You also have the opportunity to set up this system for each of your Scouts so that they can order their popcorn and prizes online and submit them to you for approval. Your unit's popcorn Kernel should have received a login and password sheet from the Council Office. If you are the unit's popcorn Kernel and have not received this information, please contact Bernie at 720.266.2148.
Weekly email updates are sent to anyone listed on the Trail's End popcorn database. If you are not getting these emails, you can view the updates on the popcorn news page, or you can call Bernie Mares at 720.266.2148 to update your contact information so that you will be sure to get the most recent updates.
Door to Door Sales Popcorn Pickup
Calling all Kernels! Just a few things to cover with the upcoming popcorn pick up.
- Blast Bows - They are not ordered with your other prizes this year! They are available for pickup at the Scout Headquarters, 10455 W. 6th Avenue, Ste 100, Lakewood, 80215, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will also have them on-hand at Graebel this weekend. You can pick them up when you pick up your popcorn. Simply bring proof of sales totaling $600 for each Scout. Proof can be a spreadsheet, sales sheets or whatever you deem, to prove a total sales of $600 will suffice.
- Just to review, pickup times are this coming Friday, November 2, 2012 from 2:00 - 5:00 pm AND Saturday, November 3, 2012 from 8:00 am - 11:00 am. All cars from your group must arrive at the same time. We are not able to give half an order to car #1 at 2:00 pm and then give the other half of your order to car #2 at 4:00 pm. See the Graebel map for details on the address and entering the site.
- If you have a Scout that qualified for the Broncos experience or is one of the top salesmen, please fill out the Broncos Sales Card and email or fax to Bernie at 303.433.9978 by Thursday, November 15, 2012. Full details, including where to return it are on the card.
It has been a great year, however it's not over yet! If you have any questions about your order or popcorn pickup, please call Bernie at 720.266.2148.
2012 Popcorn Order Forms
The updated 2012 popcorn order forms are now available online. Use these forms only if you are not ordering online.
Youth Popcorn Order Form